About Amador Farmers Market
- Inclusion. We support access to healthy food for all residents of our community.
- Stewardship. We nourish the health and integrity of the land, animals, and people.
- Learning. We provide experiential opportunities that educate people about the quality, sourcing, and true value of food.
- Leadership. We strive to be a leading voice, innovator, and public force for a healthy planet.
- Partnership. We believe authentic, collaborative relationships are essential to achieving our vision.
- Community. We promote a thriving and inclusive gathering place that celebrates local agricultural and creates mutual benefits for local farmers and the community.
Join the AFM Vendor Family this Season
Are you a local farmer or rancher, or make a delicious food product to sell? Join us!
APPLY NOW to become a vendor or call 310-569-4408 for more information.
Amador Farmers Market Board Members
President: Ron Antone – email@example.com
Treasurer & Secretary: Susan Bragstad – firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Manager: Ericka Lutz – email@example.com
Music Coordinator: Ericka Lutz – firstname.lastname@example.org
Member: Hillary Solsbery – email@example.com
Member: Molly Taylor – firstname.lastname@example.org
Member: Tori Crawford – email@example.com
Member: Dan Crawford – firstname.lastname@example.org