About Amador Farmers Market
Now in our 30th season, our seasonal Markets run from May through October in Sutter Creek, Ione, and Plymouth, California.
The Amador Farmers Market brings locally grown produce and fruit, artisan baked goods, local olive oil, jams, jellies, fresh-cut flowers, and unique crafts to over 400,000 happy customers.
Our MISSION: To inspire and nurture a healthy community by building a local, sustainable food economy in a vibrant experiential marketplace.
Our VISION: To be a regionally recognized marketplace model that connects, educates and empowers a community to support a healthy, sustainable food system to contribute to the success of local food growers and culinary artisans.
- Inclusion. We support access to healthy food for all residents of our community.
- Stewardship. We nourish the health and integrity of the land, animals, and people.
- Learning. We provide experiential opportunities that educate people about the quality, sourcing, and true value of food.
- Leadership. We strive to be a leading voice, innovator, and public force for a healthy planet.
- Partnership. We believe authentic, collaborative relationships are essential to achieving our vision.
- Community. We promote a thriving and inclusive gathering place that celebrates local agricultural and creates mutual benefits for local farmers and the community.
Join the AFM Vendor Family this Season
Are you a local farmer or rancher, or make a delicious food product to sell? Join us!
APPLY NOW to become a vendor or call 310-569-4408 for more information.
Amador Farmers Market Board Members
President: Ron Antone – firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer & Secretary: Susan Bragstad – email@example.com
Market Managers: Michelle Markman / Aleks Tamulis – firstname.lastname@example.org
Music Coordinators: Michelle Markman / Aleks Tamulis – email@example.com
Member: Tori Crawford – firstname.lastname@example.org
Member: Dan Crawford – email@example.com
Member: George Hoover – firstname.lastname@example.org